Paper length: 3- 6 pages, please ensure that all figures are 300 dpi resolution, abstract, 50-100 words.
General information for submitting conference papers can be found on the Procedia CIRP web page:
Guide for Authors : https://www.elsevier.com/journals/procedia-cirp/2212-8271/guide-for-authors
Manuscript Template Files and Instructions:
> Download Manuscript Template
(MS Word version)
> Download Latex Template
- Visit: http://ees.elsevier.com/procir/default.asp
- Log in (on the top right side of page), then use Author log in.
- This takes you to the Author Main Menu. Click [Submissions Needing Revision]. Do not submit it as a new submission, but as a revision of your abstract.
- Download your paper in MS Word and in PDF
- Select “Daniel Brissaud” from the request Editor dropdown menu.
Please direct all pre- and post-publication queries to the conference guest editors at Guest Editors
> Submittal deadline: October 4, 2019
> Notice of paper acceptance: December 18, 2019